Ontological Leadership Programme – The Language, Moods & Physiology of Leading
Explore a unique and powerful way of leading.
This three-day workshop provides a substantive practical and experiential introduction to the fundamentals of the ontological approach to leading self and others. You will learn the essence of the underlying body of knowledge of ontological transformation and how to begin to apply this knowledge in your professional life.
Join us for a profound learning experience that will allow you to:
- Engage in a powerful, highly effective approach to coaching and leadership, capable of generating deep positive change
- Greatly increase your own ability and capacity for masterful living and action
- Lead authentically with greater influence and impact
- Develop more constructive and mutually fulfilling relationships in both your personal and professional life
- Build your capacity so you can motivate and develop others
- Blend theory and practice into a seamless experience
- Learn rich experiential and practical approaches that you can use immediately. • Begin a journey of deep self-transformation
- Use an ontological approach to business improvement
This programme is highly applicable for:
- Organisational leaders, managers and consultants
- Professionals operating in highly people-focused environments
- Individuals interested in substantive personal development
ICF Approved Coach Education
This workshop is a pre-qualification for Certified Ontological Coaching and Leadership Program (COCLP). COCLP has been granted Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) status by the ICF.
World Leader in Ontological Coaching
These sessions will be led by Jeremy Stunt and Oliver Love, who have been utilising the ontological methologies in facilitation and coaching, as well as working with senior business leaders on transformational change.
Date: 23 – 25 August 2018
Time: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Venue: Pacific Room, 2/F Island Pacific Hotel, 152 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong
Fee: HK$14,000 General Fee / HK$12,000 Early Bird Fee (Register now until 1 August 2018)
Register here or contact us for more details: