Ontological Coaching and Leadership in Action (OCLiA) – Online
An experiential workshop on a powerful new approach to coaching and leadership.
This three-day online workshop provides a practical and experiential approach to transformative change. You will learn the essence of the underlying body of knowledge of Ontological Coaching and how to apply this knowledge in coaching and leadership practice in your personal and professional life.
Join us for a profound learning experience that will allow you to:
- Engage in a powerful, highly effective approach to coaching and leadership, capable of generating deep positive change
- Greatly increase your own ability and capacity for masterful living and action
- Lead authentically with greater influence and impact
- Develop more constructive and mutually fulfilling relationships in both your personal and professional life
Ontological Coaching and Leadership in Action is highly applicable for:
- Existing and aspiring coaches
- Organisational consultants, leaders and managers
- Professionals operating in highly people-focused environments
- Individuals interested in substantive personal development
ICF Approved Coach Education
This workshop is recognised by the International Coach Federation as 24 Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEU) in Core Coaching Competencies.
World Leader in Ontological Coaching
These sessions will be led by Alan Sieler and Oliver Love, who have been utilising the ontological methodologies in facilitation and coaching, as well as working with senior business leaders on transformational change.
Date: 13, 15 & 17 April, 2023
Time: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (GMT+8) Daily
Venue: Online: Using Zoom
Contact us for more details or to arrange a zoom call to discuss further: