Coaching | Facilitation | Training
With combined corporate and people development experience, CFT Asia assists clients to enhance their business acumen leading to improved workplace performance.
We support businesses and individuals to become productive and resourceful. We help people to communicate effectively, authentically and respectfully in the pursuit of business outcomes and personal growth. Through awakening and accessing the potential in people, we provide solutions for our clients to work through personal transformation and to maintain collaborative and sustainable relationships.
Our executive coaches and facilitators Jeremy Stunt and Oliver Love are certified in Ontological Coaching, a robust methodology that generates deep-seated learning by producing major shifts in perception and behaviour through
- Language – which is core to how people interact with the world and to how well things get done
- Moods and emotions – which are integral to the way we understand ourselves and our drivers
- Physiology (body) – which is intricately connected with our moods and the way we communicate
Ontology means our “way of being”. Derived from studies in philosophy, the biology of cognition and communication, it helps produce major shifts in behaviour.
Our ontological approach generates deep-seated learning by transforming perception and behaviour through the domains of language, emotions and physiology.
- Language is core to how people interact with the world and to how well things get done
- Moods and emotions are integral to the way we understand ourselves and our drivers
- Physiology (body) is intricately connected with our moods and the way we communicate
Through a deeper understanding of the role of language in human change, the practicalities of emotional intelligence, and the importance of body intelligence, we can help you transform leadership, create high performance teams and implement change successfully.
At CFT Asia, we are indebted to the ontological learning we have experienced from Alan Sieler and the Newfield Institute.
We use assessment tools to help plan and facilitate learning, including:
Everything DiSC® Profiles
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team